20 CFR Part 672, Subpart E - Administrative Rules, Costs, and Limitations
- § 672.500 What administrative regulations apply to the YouthBuild program?
- § 672.505 How may grantees provide services under the YouthBuild program?
- § 672.510 What cost limits apply to the use of YouthBuild program funds?
- § 672.515 What are the cost-sharing or matching requirements of the YouthBuild program?
- § 672.520 What are considered to be leveraged funds?
- § 672.525 How are the costs associated with real property treated in the YouthBuild program?
- § 672.530 What participant costs are allowable under the YouthBuild program?
- § 672.535 What effect do payments to YouthBuild participants have on eligibility for other Federal need-based benefits?
- § 672.540 What program income requirements apply under the YouthBuild program?
- § 672.545 Are YouthBuild programs subject to the Davis-Bacon Act labor standards?
- § 672.550 What are the recordkeeping requirements for YouthBuild programs?
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 672 after this date.