20 CFR Subpart D - One-Stop Operators
- § 678.600 Who may operate one-stop centers?
- § 678.605 How is the one-stop operator selected?
- § 678.610 When is the sole-source selection of one-stop operators appropriate, and how is it conducted?
- § 678.615 May an entity currently serving as one-stop operator compete to be a one-stop operator under the procurement requirements of this subpart?
- § 678.620 What is the one-stop operator's role?
- § 678.625 Can a one-stop operator also be a service provider?
- § 678.630 Can State merit staff still work in a one-stop center where the operator is not a governmental entity?
- § 678.635 What is the compliance date of the provisions of this subpart?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.