20 CFR Subpart C - Rapid Response Activities
- § 682.300 What is rapid response, and what is its purpose?
- § 682.302 Under what circumstances must rapid response services be delivered?
- § 682.305 How does the Department define the term “mass layoff” for the purposes of rapid response?
- § 682.310 Who is responsible for carrying out rapid response activities?
- § 682.320 What is layoff aversion, and what are appropriate layoff aversion strategies and activities?
- § 682.330 What rapid response activities are required?
- § 682.340 May other activities be undertaken as part of rapid response?
- § 682.350 What is meant by “provision of additional assistance” in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act?
- § 682.360 What rapid response, layoff aversion, or other information will States be required to report to the Employment and Training Administration?
- § 682.370 What are the statewide activities for which rapid response funds remaining unobligated after the first program year for which the funds were allotted may be used by the State?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.