20 CFR Subpart C - Subpart C—Rapid Response Activities
prev | next
- § 682.300 What is rapid response, and what is its purpose?
- § 682.302 Under what circumstances must rapid response services be delivered?
- § 682.305 How does the Department define the term “mass layoff” for the purposes of rapid response?
- § 682.310 Who is responsible for carrying out rapid response activities?
- § 682.320 What is layoff aversion, and what are appropriate layoff aversion strategies and activities?
- § 682.330 What rapid response activities are required?
- § 682.340 May other activities be undertaken as part of rapid response?
- § 682.350 What is meant by “provision of additional assistance” in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act?
- § 682.360 What rapid response, layoff aversion, or other information will States be required to report to the Employment and Training Administration?
- § 682.370 What are the statewide activities for which rapid response funds remaining unobligated after the first program year for which the funds were allotted may be used by the State?