21 CFR 1310.03 - Persons required to keep records and file reports.
(a) Each regulated person who engages in a regulated transaction involving a listed chemical, a tableting machine, or an encapsulating machine shall keep a record of the transaction as specified by § 1310.04 and file reports as specified by § 1310.05. However, a non-regulated person who acquires listed chemicals for internal consumption or “end use” and becomes a regulated person by virtue of infrequent or rare distribution of a listed chemical from inventory, shall not be required to maintain receipt records of listed chemicals under this section.
(b) Each regulated person who manufactures a List I or List II chemical shall file reports regarding such manufacture as specified in Section 1310.05.
(c) Each regulated person who engages in a transaction with a nonregulated person or who engages in an export transaction that involves ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylpropanolamine, or gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, including drug products containing these chemicals, and uses or attempts to use the Postal Service or any private or commercial carrier must file monthly reports of each such transaction as specified in § 1310.05 of this part.
- 9 CFR 1314.150 — Order to Show Cause.
- 9 CFR 1300.02 — Definitions Relating to Listed Chemicals.
- 9 CFR 1314.100 — Sales Limits for Mail-Order Sales.
- 9 CFR 1314.103 — Self-Certification Fee; Time and Method of Fee Payment.
- 9 CFR 1314.102 — Self-Certification.
- 9 CFR 1314.155 — Suspension Pending Final Order.
- 9 CFR 1310.05 — Reports.
- 9 CFR 1314.110 — Reports for Mail-Order Sales.
- 9 CFR 1314.105 — Verification of Identity for Mail-Order Sales.
- 9 CFR 1314.101 — Training of Sales Personnel.