21 CFR 16.80 - Administrative record of a regulatory hearing.
(a) The administrative record of the regulatory hearing consists of the following:
(1) The notice of opportunity for hearing and the response.
(2) All written information and views submitted to the presiding officer at the hearing or after if specifically permitted by the presiding officer.
(3) Any transcript of the hearing.
(4) The presiding officer's report of the hearing and comments on the report under § 16.60(e).
(5) All letters and memoranda of meetings or communications between participants and the presiding officer or the Commissioner referred to in § 16.44(c).
(b) The record of the regulatory hearing is closed to the submission of information and views, at the close of the hearing, unless the presiding officer specifically permits additional time for a further submission.
- 21 CFR 507.73 — Requirements Applicable to an Informal Hearing.
- 21 CFR 117.270 — Requirements Applicable to an Informal Hearing.
- 21 CFR 810.11 — Regulatory Hearing.
- 21 CFR 112.208 — What Requirements Are Applicable to an Informal Hearing?
- 21 CFR 1.980 — Administrative Detention of Drugs.
- 21 CFR 800.55 — Administrative Detention.
- 21 CFR 16.95 — Administrative Decision and Record for Decision.
- 21 CFR 1.403 — What Requirements Apply to an Informal Hearing?