21 CFR 211.188 - Batch production and control records.
Batch production and control records shall be prepared for each batch of drug product produced and shall include complete information relating to the production and control of each batch. These records shall include:
(a) An accurate reproduction of the appropriate master production or control record, checked for accuracy, dated, and signed;
(2) Identity of individual major equipment and lines used;
(3) Specific identification of each batch of component or in-process material used;
(4) Weights and measures of components used in the course of processing;
(5) In-process and laboratory control results;
(6) Inspection of the packaging and labeling area before and after use;
(7) A statement of the actual yield and a statement of the percentage of theoretical yield at appropriate phases of processing;
(8) Complete labeling control records, including specimens or copies of all labeling used;
(9) Description of drug product containers and closures;
(10) Any sampling performed;
(11) Identification of the persons performing and directly supervising or checking each significant step in the operation, or if a significant step in the operation is performed by automated equipment under § 211.68, the identification of the person checking the significant step performed by the automated equipment.
(12) Any investigation made according to § 211.192.
(13) Results of examinations made in accordance with § 211.134.
Title 21 published on 10-May-2017 03:43
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 211 after this date.