21 CFR 26.63 - General coverage of this part.
(a) This part applies to conformity assessment procedures for products and/or processes and to other related cooperative activities as described in this part.
(b) Subparts A and B of this part may include:
(1) A description of the relevant legislative, regulatory, and administrative provisions pertaining to the conformity assessment procedures and technical regulations;
(2) A statement on the product scope and coverage;
(3) A list of designating authorities;
(4) A list of agreed conformity assessment bodies (CAB's) or authorities or a source from which to obtain a list of such bodies or authorities and a statement of the scope of the conformity assessment procedures for which each has been agreed;
(5) The procedures and criteria for designating the CAB's;
(6) A description of the mutual recognition obligations;
(7) A sectoral transition arrangement;
(8) The identity of a sectoral contact point in each party's territory; and
(9) A statement regarding the establishment of a Joint Sectoral Committee.
(c) This part shall not be construed to entail mutual acceptance of standards or technical regulations of the parties and, unless otherwise specified in subpart A or B of this part, shall not entail the mutual recognition of the equivalence of standards or technical regulations.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 26 after this date.