21 CFR § 341.20 - Nasal decongestant active ingredients.
The active ingredient of the product consists of any of the following when used within the dosage limits and in the dosage forms established for each ingredient:
(a) Oral nasal decongestants.
(1) Phenylephrine hydrochloride.
(2) Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
(3) Pseudoephedrine sulfate.
(4) Phenylephrine bitartrate in an effervescent dosage form.
(b) Topical nasal decongestants.
(3) Ephedrine hydrochloride.
(4) Ephedrine sulfate.
(6) Naphazoline hydrochloride.
(7) Oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
(8) Phenylephrine hydrochloride.
(10) Xylometazoline hydrochloride.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.