21 CFR Appendix C to Subpart A of Part 26, Indicative List of Products Covered by Subpart A
Appendix C to Subpart A of Part 26 - Indicative List of Products Covered by Subpart A
Recognizing that precise definition of medicinal products and drugs are to be found in the legislation referred to above, an indicative list of products covered by this arrangement is given below:
- human medicinal products including prescription and nonprescription drugs;
- human biologicals including vaccines, and immunologicals;
- veterinary pharmaceuticals, including prescription and nonprescription drugs, with the exclusion of veterinary immunologicals (Under 9 CFR 101.2 “veterinary immunologicals” are referred to as “veterinary biologicals”);
- premixes for the preparation of veterinary medicated feeds (EC), Type A medicated articles for the preparation of veterinary medicated feeds (United States);
- intermediate products and active pharmaceutical ingredients or bulk pharmaceuticals (United States)/starting materials (EC).
Title 21 published on 10-May-2017 03:43
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 26 after this date.