21 CFR Part 1271, Subpart C - Donor Eligibility
- § 1271.45 What requirements does this subpart contain?
- § 1271.47 What procedures must I establish and maintain?
- § 1271.50 How do I determine whether a donor is eligible?
- § 1271.55 What records must accompany an HCT/P after the donor-eligibility determination is complete; and what records must I retain?
- § 1271.60 What quarantine and other requirements apply before the donor-eligibility determination is complete?
- § 1271.65 How do I store an HCT/P from a donor determined to be ineligible, and what uses of the HCT/P are not prohibited?
- § 1271.75 How do I screen a donor?
- § 1271.80 What are the general requirements for donor testing?
- § 1271.85 What donor testing is required for different types of cells and tissues?
- § 1271.90 Are there other exceptions and what labeling requirements apply?
69 FR 29830, May 25, 2004, unless otherwise noted.