21 CFR Part 1311, Subpart B - Obtaining and Using Digital Certificates for Electronic Orders
- § 1311.10 Eligibility to obtain a CSOS digital certificate.
- § 1311.15 Limitations on CSOS digital certificates.
- § 1311.20 Coordinators for CSOS digital certificate holders.
- § 1311.25 Requirements for obtaining a CSOS digital certificate.
- § 1311.30 Requirements for storing and using a private key for digitally signing orders.
- § 1311.35 Number of CSOS digital certificates needed.
- § 1311.40 Renewal of CSOS digital certificates.
- § 1311.45 Requirements for registrants that allow powers of attorney to obtain CSOS digital certificates under their DEA registration.
- § 1311.50 Requirements for recipients of digitally signed orders.
- § 1311.55 Requirements for systems used to process digitally signed orders.
- § 1311.60 Recordkeeping.
Title 21 published on 20-Sep-2017 03:51
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 1311 after this date.