21 CFR Subpart G - Disclosure of Records in Privacy Act Record Systems to Persons Other Than the Subject Individual
- § 21.70 Disclosure and intra-agency use of records in Privacy Act Record Systems; no accounting required.
- § 21.71 Disclosure of records in Privacy Act Record Systems; accounting required.
- § 21.72 Individual consent to disclosure of records to other persons.
- § 21.73 Accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and relevance of records disclosed from Privacy Act Record Systems.
- § 21.74 Providing notice that a record is disputed.
- § 21.75 Rights of legal guardians.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.