21 CFR Part 21, Subpart G - Disclosure of Records in Privacy Act Record Systems to Persons Other Than the Subject Individual
prev | next
- § 21.70 Disclosure and intra-agency use of records in Privacy Act Record Systems; no accounting required.
- § 21.71 Disclosure of records in Privacy Act Record Systems; accounting required.
- § 21.72 Individual consent to disclosure of records to other persons.
- § 21.73 Accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and relevance of records disclosed from Privacy Act Record Systems.
- § 21.74 Providing notice that a record is disputed.
- § 21.75 Rights of legal guardians.
Title 21 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 21 CFR Part 21.