21 CFR Subpart B - Specific Administrative Rulings and Decisions
- § 500.23 Thermally processed low-acid foods packaged in hermetically sealed containers.
- § 500.24 Emergency permit control.
- § 500.25 Anthelmintic drugs for use in animals.
- § 500.26 Timed-release dosage form drugs.
- § 500.27 Methylene blue-containing drugs for use in animals.
- § 500.29 Gentian violet for use in animal feed.
- § 500.30 Gentian violet for animal drug use.
- § 500.45 Use of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB's) in the production, handling, and storage of animal feed.
- § 500.46 Hexachlorophene in animal drugs.
- § 500.50 Propylene glycol in or on cat food.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.