21 CFR Part 582, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 582.1 Substances that are generally recognized as safe.
- § 582.10 Spices and other natural seasonings and flavorings.
- § 582.20 Essential oils, oleoresins (solvent-free), and natural extractives (including distillates).
- § 582.30 Natural substances used in conjunction with spices and other natural seasonings and flavorings.
- § 582.40 Natural extractives (solvent-free) used in conjunction with spices, seasonings, and flavorings.
- § 582.50 Certain other spices, seasonings, essential oils, oleoresins, and natural extracts.
- § 582.60 Synthetic flavoring substances and adjuvants.
- § 582.80 Trace minerals added to animal feeds.
- § 582.99 Adjuvants for pesticide chemicals.