21 CFR Subpart B - Requirements for Specific Cosmetic Products
- § 700.11 Cosmetics containing bithionol.
- § 700.13 Use of mercury compounds in cosmetics including use as skinbleaching agents in cosmetic preparations also regarded as drugs.
- § 700.14 Use of vinyl chloride as an ingredient, including propellant of cosmetic aerosol products.
- § 700.15 Use of certain halogenated salicylanilides as ingredients in cosmetic products.
- § 700.16 Use of aerosol cosmetic products containing zirconium.
- § 700.18 Use of chloroform as an ingredient in cosmetic products.
- § 700.19 Use of methylene chloride as an ingredient of cosmetic products.
- § 700.23 Chlorofluorocarbon propellants.
- § 700.25 Tamper-resistant packaging requirements for cosmetic products.
- § 700.27 Use of prohibited cattle materials in cosmetic products.
- § 700.35 Cosmetics containing sunscreen ingredients.