21 CFR Part 71, Subpart B - Administrative Action on Petitions
prev | next
- § 71.20 Publication of regulation.
- § 71.22 Deception as a basis for refusing to issue regulations; deceptive use of a color additive for which a regulation has issued.
- § 71.25 Condition for certification.
- § 71.26 Revocation of exemption from certification.
- § 71.27 Listing and exemption from certification on the Commissioner's initiative.
- § 71.30 Procedure for filing objections to regulations.
- § 71.37 Exemption of color additives for investigational use.