21 CFR Part 801, Subpart B - Labeling Requirements for Unique Device Identification
- § 801.20 — Label to bear a unique device identifier.
- § 801.30 — General exceptions from the requirement for the label of a device to bear a unique device identifier.
- § 801.35 — Voluntary labeling of a device with a unique device identifier.
- § 801.40 — Form of a unique device identifier.
- § 801.45 — Devices that must be directly marked with a unique device identifier.
- § 801.50 — Labeling requirements for stand-alone software.
- § 801.55 — Request for an exception from or alternative to a unique device identifier requirement.
- § 801.57 — Discontinuation of legacy FDA identification numbers assigned to devices.
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 21.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 801 after this date.