22 CFR 120.7 - Significant military equipment.
(a)Significant military equipment means articles for which special export controls are warranted because of their capacity for substantial military utility or capability.
(b) Significant military equipment includes:
(1) Items in § 121.1 of this subchapter which are preceded by an asterisk; and
- 22 CFR 124.11 — Congressional Certification Pursuant to Section 36(d) of the Arms Export Control Act.
- 22 CFR 126.17 — Exemption Pursuant to the Defense Trade Cooperation Treaty Between the United States and the United Kingdom.
- 22 CFR 126.16 — Exemption Pursuant to the Defense Trade Cooperation Treaty Between the United States and Australia.
- 22 CFR 120.8 — Major Defense Equipment.
- 22 CFR 121.1 — The United States Munitions List.