22 CFR § 124.8 - Clauses required both in manufacturing license agreements and technical assistance agreements.
(a) The following statements must be included both in manufacturing license agreements and in technical assistance agreements:
(1) “This agreement shall not enter into force, and shall not be amended or extended, without the prior written approval of the Department of State of the U.S. Government.”
(2) “This agreement is subject to all United States laws and regulations relating to exports and to all administrative acts of the U.S. Government pursuant to such laws and regulations.”
(3) “The parties to this agreement agree that the obligations contained in this agreement shall not affect the performance of any obligations created by prior contracts or subcontracts which the parties may have individually or collectively with the U.S. Government.”
(4) “No liability will be incurred by or attributed to the U.S. Government in connection with any possible infringement of privately owned patent or proprietary rights, either domestic or foreign, by reason of the U.S. Government's approval of this agreement.”
(5) The technical data or defense service exported from the United States in furtherance of this agreement and any defense article which may be produced or manufactured from such technical data or defense service may not be transferred to a foreign person except pursuant to § 126.18, as specifically authorized in this agreement, or where prior written approval of the Department of State has been obtained.
(6) “All provisions in this agreement which refer to the United States Government and the Department of State will remain binding on the parties after the termination of the agreement.”