§ 130.10Information to be furnished by applicant or supplier to the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
(a) Every person required under § 130.9 to furnish information specified in this section in respect to any sale must furnish to the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls:
(1) The total contract price of the sale to the foreign purchaser;
(2) The name, nationality, address and principal place of business of the applicant or supplier, as the case may be, and, if applicable, the employer and title;
(3) The name, nationality, address and principal place of business, and if applicable, employer and title of each foreign purchaser, including the ultimate end-user involved in the sale;
(4) Except as provided in paragraph (c) of this section, a statement setting forth with respect to such sale:
(i) The amount of each political contribution paid, or offered or agreed to be paid, or the amount of each fee or commission paid, or offered or agreed to be paid;
(ii) The date or dates on which each reported amount was paid, or offered or agreed to be paid;
(iii) The recipient of each such amount paid, or intended recipient if not yet paid;
(iv) The person who paid, or offered or agreed to pay such amount; and
(v) The aggregate amounts of political contributions and of fees or commission, respectively, which shall have been reported.
(b) In responding to paragraph (a)(4) of this section, the statement must:
(1) With respect to each payment reported, state whether such payment was in cash or in kind. If in kind, it must include a description and valuation thereof. Where precise amounts are not available because a payment has not yet been made, an estimate of the amount offered or agreed to be paid must be provided;
(2) With respect to each recipient, state:
(i) Its name;
(ii) Its nationality;
(iii) Its address and principal place of business;
(iv) Its employer and title; and
(v) Its relationship, if any, to applicant, supplier, or vendor, and to any foreign purchaser or end-user.
(c) In submitting a report required by § 130.9, the detailed information specified in paragraph (a)(4) and (b) of this section need not be included if the payments do not exceed:
(1) $2,500 in the case of political contributions; and
(2) $50,000 in the case of fees or commissions.
In lieu of reporting detailed information with respect to such payments, the aggregate amount thereof must be reported, identified as miscellaneous political contributions or miscellaneous fees or commissions, as the case may be.
(d) Every person required to furnish the information specified in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section must respond fully to each subdivision of those paragraphs and, where the correct response is “none” or “not applicable,” must so state.
[58 FR 39323, July 22, 1993, as amended at 71 FR 20554, Apr. 21, 2006]
Title 22 published on 2014-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 22.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.