22 CFR 130.10 - Information to be furnished by applicant or supplier to the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
(a) Every person required under § 130.9 to furnish information specified in this section in respect to any sale must furnish to the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls:
(1) The total contract price of the sale to the foreign purchaser;
(3) The name, nationality, address and principal place of business, and if applicable, employer and title of each foreign purchaser, including the ultimate end-user involved in the sale;
(4) Except as provided in paragraph (c) of this section, a statement setting forth with respect to such sale:
(ii) The date or dates on which each reported amount was paid, or offered or agreed to be paid;
(iii) The recipient of each such amount paid, or intended recipient if not yet paid;
(iv) The person who paid, or offered or agreed to pay such amount; and
(v) The aggregate amounts of political contributions and of fees or commission, respectively, which shall have been reported.
(b) In responding to paragraph (a)(4) of this section, the statement must:
(1) With respect to each payment reported, state whether such payment was in cash or in kind. If in kind, it must include a description and valuation thereof. Where precise amounts are not available because a payment has not yet been made, an estimate of the amount offered or agreed to be paid must be provided;
(2) With respect to each recipient, state:
(i) Its name;
(ii) Its nationality;
(iii) Its address and principal place of business;
(iv) Its employer and title; and
(c) In submitting a report required by § 130.9, the detailed information specified in paragraph (a)(4) and (b) of this section need not be included if the payments do not exceed:
(1) $2,500 in the case of political contributions; and
(2) $50,000 in the case of fees or commissions.
(d) Every person required to furnish the information specified in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section must respond fully to each subdivision of those paragraphs and, where the correct response is “none” or “not applicable,” must so state.
Title 22 published on 19-May-2018 03:56
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 22 CFR Part 130 after this date.
- 22 CFR 130.9 — Obligation to Furnish Information to the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
- 22 CFR 130.12 — Information to Be Furnished by Vendor to Applicant or Supplier.
- 22 CFR 130.11 — Supplementary Reports.
- 22 CFR 130.13 — Information to Be Furnished to Applicant, Supplier or Vendor by a Recipient of a Fee or Commission.
- 22 CFR 126.17 — Exemption Pursuant to the Defense Trade Cooperation Treaty Between the United States and the United Kingdom.
- 22 CFR 126.16 — Exemption Pursuant to the Defense Trade Cooperation Treaty Between the United States and Australia.