22 CFR 1300.2 - Organization.
(a) MCC's Board consists of: (1) The Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development, the United States Trade Representative; and the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation; and (2) four other individuals with relevant international experience from the private sector; appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate.
(b) MCC's staff is comprised of the following administrative units:
(1) The Office of the Chief Executive Officer;
(2) The Department of Accountability;
(3) The Department of Administration and Finance;
(4) The Department of Congressional and Public Affairs;
(5) The Department of Operations;
(6) The Department of Policy and International Relations; and
(7) The Office of the General Counsel.