22 CFR 142.11 - Discrimination prohibited.
prev | next
(1) No qualified handicapped person shall, on the basis of handicap, be subjected to discrimination in employment under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
(2) A recipient shall make all decisions concerning employment under any program or activity to which this part applies in a manner which ensures that discrimination on the basis of handicap does not occur and may not limit, segregate, or classify applicants or employees in any way that adversely affects their opportunities or status because of handicap.
(3) A recipient may not participate in a contractual or other relationship that has the effect of subjecting qualified handicapped applicants or employees to discrimination prohibited by this subpart. This includes relationships with employment and referral agencies, with labor unions, with organizations providing or administering fringe benefits to employees of the recipient, and with organizations providing training and apprenticeships.
(2) Hiring, upgrading, promotion, award of tenure, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, right to return from layoff, and rehiring;
(4) Job assignments, job classification, organizational structures, position descriptions, lines of progression, and seniority lists;
(7) Selection and financial support for training, including apprenticeship, professional meetings, conferences and other related activities, and selection for leaves of absence to pursue training;
Title 22 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 142.