22 CFR 214.31 - A.I.D. Advisory Committee Representative.
prev | next
(a) For each advisory committee used by A.I.D., the Administrator designates an A.I.D., employee to serve as the A.I.D. Advisory Committee Representative.
(b) The designated A.I.D. employee performs functions required by section 10 of the Act and assigned herein. Such functions include:
(3) Making recommendations on proposals to close meetings, or parts of meetings, to the public; and clearing such recommendation with the Advisory Committee Management Officer and the General Counsel for decisions by the Administrator;
(4) Assuring that advance notices of each meeting (whether open or closed) are published in the Federal Register, provided through other means such as press releases and direct mail, and provided to the Advisory Committee Management Officer.
(7) Determining the number of committee members necessary to be present at any meeting for the transaction of committee business;
(9) Assuring that minutes are kept of each advisory committee meeting and of the meetings of sub-committees and sub-groups, and that such minutes are certified for accuracy by the chairman or presiding officer of the committee; and
(10) Assuring that, subject to section 552 of title 5 United States Code, the documents of the advisory committee are made available for public inspection and copying.
Title 22 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 214.