22 CFR § 62.3 - Sponsor eligibility.
(1) U.S. local, state, and federal government agencies to include the District of Columbia; and government agencies of any U.S. territories and outlying possessions;
(2) International agencies or organizations of which the United States is a member and that have an office in the United States; or
(3) Reputable organizations that are United States Persons.
(1) Demonstrate, to the Department of State's satisfaction, its ability to comply and remain in continual compliance with all applicable provisions of this part;
(2) Meet at all times its financial obligations and responsibilities attendant to successful sponsorship of its exchange visitor program; and
(3) Demonstrate that the organization or its proposed Responsible Officer has no fewer than three years' experience in international exchange.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.