22 CFR 96.93 - Reports to the Secretary about accredited agencies and approved persons and their activities.
(a) The accrediting entity must make annual reports to the Secretary on the information it collects from accredited agencies and approved persons pursuant to § 96.43. The accrediting entity must make semi-annual reports to the Secretary that summarize for the preceding six-month period the following information:
(1) The accreditation and approval status of applicants, accredited agencies, and approved persons;
(2) Any instances where it has denied accreditation or approval;
(4) All substantiated complaints against accredited agencies and approved persons and the impact of such complaints on their accreditation or approval status;
(5) The number, nature, and outcome of complaint investigations carried out by the accrediting entity as well as the shortest, longest, average, and median length of time expended to complete complaint investigations; and
(6) Any discernible patterns in complaints received about specific agencies or persons, as well as any discernible patterns of complaints in the aggregate.
(1) Has ceased to provide adoption services; or