22 CFR Part 1006, Subpart A - General
- § 1006.100 What does this part do?
- § 1006.105 Does this part apply to me?
- § 1006.110 What is the purpose of the nonprocurement debarment and suspension system?
- § 1006.115 How does an exclusion restrict a person's involvement in covered transactions?
- § 1006.120 May we grant an exception to let an excluded person participate in a covered transaction?
- § 1006.125 Does an exclusion under the nonprocurement system affect a person's eligibility for Federal procurement contracts?
- § 1006.130 Does exclusion under the Federal procurement system affect a person's eligibility to participate in nonprocurement transactions?
- § 1006.135 May the Inter-American Foundation exclude a person who is not currently participating in a nonprocurement transaction?
- § 1006.140 How do I know if a person is excluded?
- § 1006.145 Does this part address persons who are disqualified, as well as those who are excluded from nonprocurement transactions?
Title 22 published on 2015-11-25.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 1006.