22 CFR Part 1508, Subpart H - Debarment
- § 1508.800 What are the causes for debarment?
- § 1508.805 What notice does the debarring official give me if I am proposed for debarment?
- § 1508.810 When does a debarment take effect?
- § 1508.815 How may I contest a proposed debarment?
- § 1508.820 How much time do I have to contest a proposed debarment?
- § 1508.825 What information must I provide to the debarring official if I contest a proposed debarment?
- § 1508.830 Under what conditions do I get an additional opportunity to challenge the facts on which a proposed debarment is based?
- § 1508.835 Are debarment proceedings formal?
- § 1508.840 How is fact-finding conducted?
- § 1508.845 What does the debarring official consider in deciding whether to debar me?
- § 1508.850 What is the standard of proof in a debarment action?
- § 1508.855 Who has the burden of proof in a debarment action?
- § 1508.860 What factors may influence the debarring official's decision?
- § 1508.865 How long may my debarment last?
- § 1508.870 When do I know if the debarring official debars me?
- § 1508.875 May I ask the debarring official to reconsider a decision to debar me?
- § 1508.880 What factors may influence the debarring official during reconsideration?
- § 1508.885 May the debarring official extend a debarment?
Title 22 published on 2015-11-25.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 1508.