22 CFR Part 206 - PART 206—TESTIMONY BY EMPLOYEES AND THE PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS IN PROCEEDINGS WHERE A.I.D. IS NOT A PARTY
- § 206.1 Purpose and scope.
- § 206.2 Production or disclosure prohibited unless approved by the General Counsel.
- § 206.3 Procedure in the event of a demand for production or disclosure.
- § 206.4 Procedure where a decision concerning a demand is not made prior to the time a response to the demand is required.
- § 206.5 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 206.6 Considerations in determining whether production or disclosure should be made pursuant to a demand.