22 CFR Part 3 - GIFTS AND DECORATIONS FROM FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS
- § 3.1 Purpose.
- § 3.2 Authority.
- § 3.3 Definitions.
- § 3.4 Restriction on acceptance of gifts and decorations.
- § 3.5 Designation of officials and offices responsible for administration of foreign gifts and decorations.
- § 3.6 Procedure to be followed by employees in depositing gifts of more than minimal value and reporting acceptance of travel or travel expenses.
- § 3.7 Decorations.
- § 3.8 Approval of retention of gifts or decorations with employing agency for official use.
- § 3.9 Disposal of gifts and decorations which become the property of the United States.
- § 3.10 Enforcement.
- § 3.11 Responsibility of chief of mission to inform host government of restrictions on employees' receipt of gifts and decorations.
- § 3.12 Exemption of grants and other foreign government assistance in cultural exchange programs from coverage of foreign gifts and decorations legislation.
Title 22 published on 2015-11-25.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 3.