22 CFR Part 46 - CONTROL OF ALIENS DEPARTING FROM THE UNITED STATES
- § 46.1 Definitions.
- § 46.2 Authority of departure-control officer to prevent alien's departure from the United States.
- § 46.3 Aliens whose departure is deemed prejudicial to the interests of the United States.
- § 46.4 Procedure in case of alien prevented from departing from the United States.
- § 46.5 Hearing procedure before special inquiry officer.
- § 46.6 Departure from the Canal Zone, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, or outlying possessions of the United States.
- § 46.7 Instructions from the Administrator required in certain cases.
Title 22 published on 2015-11-25.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 46.