22 CFR Part 96, Subpart F - Standards for Convention Accreditation and Approval
- § 96.29 — Scope.
- Licensing and Corporate Governance
- Financial and Risk Management
- Ethical Practices and Responsibilities
- Professional Qualifications and Training for Employees
- Information Disclosure, Fee Practices, and Quality Control Policies and Practices
- Responding to Complaints and Records and Reports Management
- Service Planning and Delivery
Standards for Cases in Which a Child Is Immigrating to the United States (Incoming Cases)
- § 96.47 — Preparation of home studies in incoming cases.
- § 96.48 — Preparation and training of prospective adoptive parent(s) in incoming cases.
- § 96.49 — Provision of medical and social information in incoming cases.
- § 96.50 — Placement and post-placement monitoring until final adoption in incoming cases.
- § 96.51 — Post-adoption services in incoming cases.
- § 96.52 — Performance of Convention communication and coordination functions in incoming cases.
- Standards for Cases in Which a Child Is Emigrating From the United States (Outgoing Cases)
Title 22 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 22.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 22 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 22 CFR Part 96 after this date.