23 CFR Part 420, Subpart A - Administration of FHWA Planning and Research Funds
prev | next
- § 420.101 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 420.103 How does the FHWA define the terms used in this part?
- § 420.105 What is the FHWA's policy on use of FHWA planning and research funds?
- § 420.107 What is the minimum required expenditure of State planning and research funds for research development and technology transfer?
- § 420.109 What are the requirements for distribution of metropolitan planning funds?
- § 420.111 What are the documentation requirements for use of FHWA planning and research funds?
- § 420.113 What costs are eligible?
- § 420.115 What are the FHWA approval and authorization requirements?
- § 420.117 What are the program monitoring and reporting requirements?
- § 420.119 What are the fiscal requirements?
- § 420.121 What other requirements apply to the administration of FHWA planning and research funds?
Title 23 published on 2015-11-14.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 23 CFR Part 420.