23 CFR Part 633, Subpart B - Federal-Aid Contracts (Appalachian Contracts)
prev | next
- § 633.201 Purpose.
- § 633.202 Definitions.
- § 633.203 Applicability of existing laws, regulations, and directives.
- § 633.204 Fiscal allocation and obligations.
- § 633.205 Prefinancing.
- § 633.206 Project agreements.
- § 633.207 Construction labor and materials.
- § 633.208 Maintenance.
- § 633.209 Notices to prospective Federal-aid construction contractors.
- § 633.210 Termination of contract.
- § 633.211 Implementation of the Clean Air Act and the Federal Water Pollution Control Act.
- Appendix A to Subpart B of Part 633 - Types of Contracts to Which the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Is Applicable
- Appendix B to Subpart B of Part 633 - Required Contract Provisions, Appalachian Development Highway System and Local Access Roads Construction Contracts
- Appendix C to Subpart B of Part 633 - Additional Required Contract Provisions, Appalachian Development Highway System and Local Access Roads Contracts Other Than Construction Contracts
- Appendix D to Subpart B of Part 633 - Federal-Aid Proposal Notices