24 CFR § 100.201a - Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. All approved material is available for inspection at Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 Seventh Street SW, Room 5240, Washington, DC 20410-0001, telephone number 202-708-2333, and is available from the sources listed below. It is also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, email email@example.com or go to www.archives.gov/federal-register/cfr/ibr-locations.html. The phone numbers included in this section may also be reached by persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities, by dialing 711 via teletype (TTY).
(b) American National Standards Institute (ANSI), 25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10036, 212.642.4900, firstname.lastname@example.org. https://webstore.ansi.org.
(1) ANSI A117.1-1986, American National Standard for Buildings and Facilities: Providing Accessibility and Usability for Physically Handicapped People, 1986 edition, into §§ 100.201 and 100.205.
(c) International Code Council (ICC), 500 New Jersey Avenue NW, 6th Floor, Washington, DC 20001-2070, telephone number 1-888-422-7233, http://www.iccsafe.org/e/category.html.
(1) CABO/ANSI A117.1-1992, American National Standard: Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 1992 edition, into §§ 100.201 and 100.205.
(2) ICC/ANSI A117.1-1998, American National Standard: Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 1998 edition, into §§ 100.201 and 100.205.
(3) ICC/ANSI A117.1-2003, American National Standard: Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2003 edition, into §§ 100.201 and 100.205.
(4) ICC A117.1-2009, Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009 edition, approved October 20, 2010, into §§ 100.201 and 100.205.