24 CFR 1000.236 - What are eligible administrative and planning expenses?
(a) Eligible administrative and planning expenses of the IHBG program include, but are not limited to:
(1) Costs of overall program and/or administrative management;
(2) Coordination monitoring and evaluation;
(3) Preparation of the IHP including data collection and transition costs;
(4) Preparation of the annual performance report;
(5) Challenge to and collection of data for purposes of challenging the formula; and
(6) Administrative and planning expenses associated with expenditure of non-IHBG funds on affordable housing activities if the source of the non-IHBG funds limits expenditure of its funds on such administrative expenses.
(b) Staff and overhead costs directly related to carrying out affordable housing activities or comprehensive and community development planning activities can be determined to be eligible costs of the affordable housing activity or considered as administration or planning at the discretion of the recipient.
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 1000 after this date.