24 CFR 1003.700 - Review of grantee's performance.
(a)Objective. HUD will review each grantee's performance to determine whether the grantee has:
(1) Complied with the requirements of the Act, this part, the grant agreement and other applicable laws and regulations;
(2) Carried out its activities substantially as described in its application;
(3) Made substantial progress in carrying out its approved program;
(4) A continuing capacity to carry out the approved activities in a timely manner; and
(5) The capacity to undertake additional activities funded under this part.
(b)Basis for review. In reviewing each grantee's performance, HUD will consider all available evidence which may include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) The approved application and any amendments thereto;
(2) Reports prepared by the grantee;
(3) Records maintained by the grantee;
(4) Results of HUD's monitoring of the grantee's performance, including field evaluation of the quality of the work performed;
(5) Audit reports;
(6) Records of drawdowns on the line of credit;
(7) Records of comments and complaints by citizens and organizations; and