(a)General provisions. All of the provisions of § 203.389 of this chapter (relating to the waiver by the Commissioner of objections to title) shall apply to mortgages insured under this subpart, with the exception of mortgages involving condominium units.
(b)Provisions applicable to condominium units. Where the mortgage involves a condominium unit, the Commissioner shall not object to title by reason of the following matters:
(1) Violations of a restriction based on race, color, or creed, even where such restriction provides for a penalty of reversion or forfeiture of title or a lien for liquidated damage.
(2) Easements for public utilities along one or more of the property lines, provided the exercise of the rights thereunder do not interfere with any of the buildings or improvements located on the subject property.
(3) Encroachments on the subject property by improvements on adjoining property, provided such encroachments do not interfere with the use of any improvements on the subject property.
(4) Variations between the length of the subject property lines as shown on the application for insurance and as shown by the record or possession lines, provided such variations do not interfere with the use of any of the improvements on the subject property.
(5) Customary buildings or use restrictions for breach of which there is no reversion and which have not been violated to a material extent.
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.