24 CFR 700.170 - Reserve for supplemental adjustment.

§ 700.170 Reserve for supplemental adjustment.

The Secretary concerned may reserve funds subject to section 802(o). Requests to utilize supplemental funds by the grantee shall be transmitted to the Secretary concerned in such form as may be required.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code