24 CFR 811.107 - Financing documents and data.
(a) The financing agency shall assure that any official statement or prospectus or other disclosure statement prepared in connection with the financing shall state on the first page that:
(1) In addition to any security cited in the statement, the bonds may be secured by a pledge of an Annual Contributions Contract and a Housing Assistance Payments Contract, executed by HUD;
(2) The faith of the United States is solemnly pledged to the payment of annual contributions pursuant to the Annual Contributions Contact or to the payment of housing assistance payments pursuant to the Housing Assistance Payments Contract, and funds have been obligated by HUD for such payments;
(4) The bonds are not to be construed as a debt or indebtedness of HUD or the United States, and payment of the bonds is not guaranteed by the United States;
(5) Nothing in the text of a disclosure statement is to be interpreted to conflict with the above; and
(6) HUD has not reviewed or approved and bears no responsibility for the content of disclosure statements.
(b) The financing agency shall retain in its files the documentation relating to the financing. A copy of this documentation shall be furnished to HUD upon request.
[61 FR 14461, Apr. 1, 1996]
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 811.