24 CFR 982.162 - Use of HUD-required contracts and other forms.

§ 982.162 Use of HUD-required contracts and other forms.

(a) The PHA must use program contracts and other forms required by HUD headquarters, including:

(1) The consolidated ACC between HUD and the PHA;

(2) The HAP contract between the PHA and the owner; and

(3) The tenancy addendum required by HUD (which is included both in the HAP contract and in the lease between the owner and the tenant).

(b) Required program contracts and other forms must be word-for-word in the form required by HUD headquarters. Any additions to or modifications of required program contracts or other forms must be approved by HUD headquarters.

[ 60 FR 34695, July 3, 1995, as amended at 64 FR 26642, May 14, 1999]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.