24 CFR 982.309 - Term of assisted tenancy.
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (a)(2) of this section, the initial lease term must be for at least one year.
(4) The PHA may execute the HAP contract even if there is less than one year remaining from the beginning of the initial lease term to the end of the last expiring funding increment under the consolidated ACC.
(1) The term of the HAP contract begins on the first day of the lease term and ends on the last day of the lease term.
(1) If the family terminates the lease on notice to the owner, the family must give the PHA a copy of the notice of termination at the same time. Failure to do this is a breach of family obligations under the program.
(2) The family must notify the PHA and the owner before the family moves out of the unit. Failure to do this is a breach of family obligations under the program.
[64 FR 26645, May 14, 1999]
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 982.