24 CFR 982.54 - Administrative plan.
(a) The PHA must adopt a written administrative plan that establishes local policies for administration of the program in accordance with HUD requirements. The administrative plan and any revisions of the plan must be formally adopted by the PHA Board of Commissioners or other authorized PHA officials. The administrative plan states PHA policy on matters for which the PHA has discretion to establish local policies.
(b) The administrative plan must be in accordance with HUD regulations and requirements. The administrative plan is a supporting document to the PHA plan ( part 903 of this title) and must be available for public review. The PHA must revise the administrative plan if needed to comply with HUD requirements.
(1) Selection and admission of applicants from the PHA waiting list, including any PHA admission preferences, procedures for removing applicant names from the waiting list, and procedures for closing and reopening the PHA waiting list;
(2) Issuing or denying vouchers, including PHA policy governing the voucher term and any extensions of the voucher term. If the PHA decides to allow extensions of the voucher term, the PHA administrative plan must describe how the PHA determines whether to grant extensions, and how the PHA determines the length of any extension.
(3) Any special rules for use of available funds when HUD provides funding to the PHA for a special purpose (e.g., desegregation), including funding for specified families or a specified category of families;
(4) Occupancy policies, including:
(i) Definition of what group of persons may qualify as a “family”;
(ii) Definition of when a family is considered to be “continuously assisted”;
(5) Encouraging participation by owners of suitable units located outside areas of low income or minority concentration;
(7) Providing information about a family to prospective owners;
(8) Disapproval of owners;
(9) Subsidy standards;
(10) Family absence from the dwelling unit;
(12) Informal review procedures for applicants;
(13) Informal hearing procedures for participants;
(18) Interim redeterminations of family income and composition;
(21) Procedural guidelines and performance standards for conducting required HQS inspections; and
Title 24 published on 14-Jun-2017 03:56
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 982 after this date.