24 CFR Part 15, Subpart D - Production of Material or Provision of Testimony in Response to Demands in Legal Proceedings in Which the United States Is a Party
- § 15.301 Purpose and scope.
- § 15.302 Production of material or provision of testimony prohibited unless approved.
- § 15.303 Procedure for review of demands for production of material or provision of testimony in any legal proceeding in which the United States is a party.
- § 15.304 Consideration of demands for production of material or provision of testimony.
- § 15.305 Method of production of material or provision of testimony.
- Appendix A to Part 15 - Location Information for HUD FOIA Reading Rooms and Contact Information for Regional Counsel
Title 24 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 15 after this date.
Title 24 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 24.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.