24 CFR Part 52 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 52.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 52.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 52.3 What programs and activities of the Department are subject to these regulations?
- § 52.4 What are the Secretary's general responsibilities under the Order?
- § 52.5 What is the Secretary's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 52.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 52.7 How does the Secretary communicate with state and local officials concerning the Department's programs and activities?
- § 52.8 How does the Secretary provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 52.9 How does the Secretary receive and respond to comments?
- § 52.10 How does the Secretary make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 52.11 What are the Secretary's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 52.12 [Reserved]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.