25 CFR 115.409 - How is an address for a minor's residence changed?
(a) To change an address for a minor's residence, the custodial parent, legal guardian, or the person who has been recognized by the BIA as having control and custody of the minor must provide BIA with the following information:
(1) The minor's name;
(2) The name of the custodial parent(s) or legal guardian;
(3) A copy of a custodial order from a court of competent jurisdiction or a guardianship order, where applicable;
(4) The new address of the minor's residence; and
(5) The signature, mark or thumb print of the individual who is providing the updated address for the minor's residence that has been notarized by a notary public and/or witnessed by a DOI employee who has been shown verifiable photo identification. See § 115.410
(2) The minor's date of birth;
(3) The minor's tribal enrollment number (if known); and
(4) The minor's social security number (where known).