25 CFR § 169.204 - May a grantee amend a right-of-way?

prev | next
§ 169.204 May a grantee amend a right-of-way?

(a) An amendment is required to change any provisions of a right-of-way grant. If the change is a material change to the grant, we may require application for a new right-of-way instead.

(b) A grantee may request that we amend a right-of-way to make an administrative modification (i.e., a modification that is clerical in nature, for example to correct the legal description) without meeting consent requirements, as long as the grantee provides landowners with written notice. For all other amendments, the grantee must meet the consent requirements in § 169.107 and obtain our approval.