25 CFR 20.300 - Who qualifies for Direct Assistance under this subpart?
prev | next
§ 20.300 Who qualifies for Direct Assistance under this subpart?
To be eligible for assistance or services under this part, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
(a) Meet the definition of Indian as defined in this part;
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.
- 25 CFR 20.209 — Can a Tribe Operating Under a Tribal Redesign Plan Go Back to Operating Under This Part?
- 25 CFR 20.603 — How Is an Application Approved or Denied?
- 25 CFR 20.500 — Who Is Eligible for Child Assistance?
- 25 CFR 20.103 — Have the Information Collection Requirements in This Part Been Approved by the Office of Management and Budget?
- 25 CFR 20.100 — What Definitions Clarify the Meaning of the Provisions of This Part?
- 25 CFR 20.400 — Who Should Receive Services to Children, Elderly, and Families?
- 25 CFR 20.324 — When Can the Bureau Provide Burial Assistance?
- 25 CFR 20.303 — When Is an Applicant Eligible for General Assistance?
- 25 CFR 20.325 — Who Can Apply for Burial Assistance?