25 CFR § 310.6 - Conditions.
No article may carry the Government mark of genuineness for Alaskan Eskimo hand-made products unless all of the following conditions are met:
(a) The article is hand-made by an Alaskan Eskimo.
(b) The article is hand-made under conditions not resembling a workshop or factory system.
(c) All raw materials used in the making of the articles are of native origin except:
(1) Commercial fasteners.
(2) Calfskin trimmings for decorative borders on parkas and mukluks.
(3) Tops for mukluks made of commercial fabric.
(4) Commercially made draw-cords for mukluks.
(5) Commercial fabrics for parka linings.
(6) Sewing thread and glass beads.