25 CFR 43.4 - Annual notification of rights.
(1) The types of education records and information contained in them which are directly related to students and maintained by the institution.
(2) The name and position of the official responsible for maintaining each type of record, the persons who have access to those records, and the purpose for which they have access.
(3) The policies of the institution for reviewing and expunging those records.
(4) The procedures established by the institution under § 43.5.
(5) The procedures for challenging the content of education records including those in § 43.10.
(7) The categories of information which the institution has designated as “directory information” under § 43.20.
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 43.