25 CFR 44.110 - What Indian Self-Determination Act provisions apply to grants under the Tribally Controlled Schools Act?
(a) The following provisions of 25 CFR part 900 apply to grants under the Tribally Controlled Schools Act.
(1) Subpart F; Standards for Tribal or Tribal Organization Management Systems, § 900.45.
(2) Subpart H; Lease of Tribally-owned Buildings by the Secretary.
(3) Subpart I; Property Donation Procedures.
(4) Subpart N; Post-award Contract Disputes.
(5) Subpart P; Retrocession and Reassumption Procedures.
(b) To resolve any disputes arising from the Secretary's administration of the requirements of this part, the procedures in subpart N of part 900 apply if the dispute involves any of the following:
(1) Any exception or problem cited in an audit;
(2) Any dispute regarding the grant authorized;
(3) Any dispute involving an administrative cost grant;
(4) Any dispute regarding new construction or facility improvement or repair; or
(5) Any dispute regarding the Secretary's denial or failure to act on a request for facilities funds.